Hosted every Friday, sign-up at 9:30pm, music from 10pm until 1am or later! A very welcoming, encouraging, and fun atmosphere! Over the past year our open mic night has grown into a wonderful community including regular performers as well as a rotating door of first-time talent. House guitar is provided, and we welcome musicians who want to bring unconventional instruments or amplifiers. Drumset occasionally available – contact for further information. Food/drink specials include half-priced appetizers, $10 burgers, and $7 bar rails.
- Ottawa Architecture Week: Technically beautiful yet?
- Environmental tech of the future will be on display for Green Energy Doors Open in Ottawa
- Concert Review: Bruce Cockburn at the NAC with Terra Lightfoot
- Gig Photos: Obituary and Exodus at the Bronson Centre
- Theatre Review: You Are Happy at GCTC