Hosted every Friday, sign-up at 9:30pm, music from 10pm until 1am or later! A very welcoming, encouraging, and fun atmosphere! Over the past year our open mic night has grown into a wonderful community including regular performers as well as a rotating door of first-time talent. House guitar is provided, and we welcome musicians who want to bring unconventional instruments or amplifiers. Drumset occasionally available – contact for further information. Food/drink specials include half-priced appetizers, $10 burgers, and $7 bar rails.
- Exhibition: In·habit at Studio Sixty Six
- myCanada150 project showcases the people who make Canada what it is
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend