Hosted every Friday, sign-up at 9:30pm, music from 10pm until 1am or later! A very welcoming, encouraging, and fun atmosphere! Over the past year our open mic night has grown into a wonderful community including regular performers as well as a rotating door of first-time talent. House guitar is provided, and we welcome musicians who want to bring unconventional instruments or amplifiers. Drumset occasionally available – contact for further information. Food/drink specials include half-priced appetizers, $10 burgers, and $7 bar rails.
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada
- The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival offers a concert series stacked full of Canadian talent
- La St-Jean : Quoi faire ? Où aller !?