Hosted every Friday, sign-up at 9:30pm, music from 10pm until 1am or later! A very welcoming, encouraging, and fun atmosphere! Over the past year our open mic night has grown into a wonderful community including regular performers as well as a rotating door of first-time talent. House guitar is provided, and we welcome musicians who want to bring unconventional instruments or amplifiers. Drumset occasionally available – contact for further information. Food/drink specials include half-priced appetizers, $10 burgers, and $7 bar rails.
- Lions of Comedy: Geoff McKay headlines show at the Red Lion tonight
- Interview with Suuns’ Liam O’Neill
- Getting to know the “un-Googleable Arctic”
- Roger Neilson House offers family-centred care and comfort at a difficult time
- Exhibition: TIME/FRAME at Studio Sixty Six