In celebration of Earth Day 2017, the Glebe Community Association is organising an event that will provide residents of older homes with an opportunity to learn and share ways they can conserve energy, reduce carbon emissions and live more sustainability. This event will include exhibits and workshops that will provide information on various resources, government programs, businesses and things you can do in existing homes to estimate your home’ s carbon footprint, reduce energy consumption, increase energy efficiency and switch to green energy sources.
- FFAL : Une sélection de 17 films issus de 17 pays d’Amérique latine
- The Writes of Spring: Tim Baker, Amelia Curran, Donovan Woods & Hawksley Workman join up for a songwriters’ circle on Friday night
- Year End Exhibition at the School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa
- Gig photos: The Acorn at St. Alban’s Church
- Ottawa Public Library annual report shows off a year of milestones and innovations