In celebration of Earth Day 2017, the Glebe Community Association is organising an event that will provide residents of older homes with an opportunity to learn and share ways they can conserve energy, reduce carbon emissions and live more sustainability. This event will include exhibits and workshops that will provide information on various resources, government programs, businesses and things you can do in existing homes to estimate your home’ s carbon footprint, reduce energy consumption, increase energy efficiency and switch to green energy sources.
- Foodie Friday: à la carte brings together authors and chefs
- Concert review: Paul Marleyn and Frédéric Lacroix at MacKay United Church
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Gig Photos: Simple Plan at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope