In celebration of Earth Day 2017, the Glebe Community Association is organising an event that will provide residents of older homes with an opportunity to learn and share ways they can conserve energy, reduce carbon emissions and live more sustainability. This event will include exhibits and workshops that will provide information on various resources, government programs, businesses and things you can do in existing homes to estimate your home’ s carbon footprint, reduce energy consumption, increase energy efficiency and switch to green energy sources.
- Theatre review: Maestro at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Michael’s Dolce put a creative twist on a household staple
- La fureur de ce que je pense – Dans les profondeurs de l’œuvre de Nelly Arcan
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Podcast: Fury FC’s Ryan Williams