In celebration of Earth Day 2017, the Glebe Community Association is organising an event that will provide residents of older homes with an opportunity to learn and share ways they can conserve energy, reduce carbon emissions and live more sustainability. This event will include exhibits and workshops that will provide information on various resources, government programs, businesses and things you can do in existing homes to estimate your home’ s carbon footprint, reduce energy consumption, increase energy efficiency and switch to green energy sources.
- Ottawa Champions play host to the All Star Game
- La Machine brings monsters to delight and amaze
- Mom Friends: building the ultimate care package for new mothers
- Canada Scene: Anishinabekwe celebrates Canada’s finest female Indigenous voices
- Foodie Friday: The Bowl serves up one tasty dish