May 11-31: Nunavut Arctic College presents “Agata Sanajangiit”, an exhibition of jewellery and sculptural works by emerging student jewellers. Agata (a-ga-ta) in Inuktitut means “our hands”. Sanajangiit (sa-na-ya-ngeet) means “made it”. Vernissage May 11th 5-8 pm
- Theatre Review: Closing weekend of Fresh Meat 6
- Gig Photos: Death From Above at the Bronson Centre
- Danse CNA amène à Ottawa des talents mondiaux de la danse contemporaine actuelle
- Exhibition: 2017 Canadian Biennial at the National Gallery of Canada
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?