May 11-31: Nunavut Arctic College presents “Agata Sanajangiit”, an exhibition of jewellery and sculptural works by emerging student jewellers. Agata (a-ga-ta) in Inuktitut means “our hands”. Sanajangiit (sa-na-ya-ngeet) means “made it”. Vernissage May 11th 5-8 pm
- Foodie Friday: à la carte brings together authors and chefs
- Concert review: Paul Marleyn and Frédéric Lacroix at MacKay United Church
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Gig Photos: Simple Plan at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope