It’s always a challenge to make the leap into the wide world of non-monogamous relationships, but that challenge takes on special dimensions when you’re queer. How do we navigate sometimes too-small queer communities when we’re non-monogamous? How do we find our way in a queer culture that gives us conflicting messages about marriage and monogamy versus radical sex-positivity and sexual adventurousness? What are some common pitfalls of non-monogamous relationships, and how can we avoid them? And just how many times do we have to come out about one more thing that makes us different from the norm, anyway? This will be a discussion-based workshop with plenty of opportunities to share your own stories, questions, tips and tricks. Special bonus: we’ll approach the topic from a non-judgmental perspective, with no monogamy-bashing and with lots of emphasis on joy, love, respect, pleasure and choice.
- Theatre review: Office Hours at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future