A special end-of-year celebration at Ottawa’s coolest night out for adults! Explore the Canadian Museum of Nature in a fun, interactive way: enjoy the magic eof ice and the Arctic as you find your true cool; immerse yourself in a mesmerizing, icy multimedia experience; learn how creatures defy extreme cold; frost yourself and hit the dance floor!
- Preview: Shay Kuebler/Radical System Art performs Telemetry at the National Arts Centre—04.26.18 to 04.28.18
- Artists’ Legal Services Ottawa to host arts law conference in honour of its 5th anniversary
- Admission to the Ottawa Art Gallery is free on opening weekend—04.28.18 & 04.29.18
- Exhibition: Tributaries at Mississippi Valley Textile Museum—until 06.23.18
- Who’s running for city council?