This is a classical music and multi-disciplinary arts festival. If you love music (do those people exist?), you’ll be sure to have a blast. Throughout the entire festival, there is a total of 78 concerts! There’s clearly something for everyone; music, visual art, poetry, dance, architecture, circus, magic, science, comedy, law, food & wine….and even yoga!
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- Interview: TEDxOttawa speaker Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival