This is a classical music and multi-disciplinary arts festival. If you love music (do those people exist?), you’ll be sure to have a blast. Throughout the entire festival, there is a total of 78 concerts! There’s clearly something for everyone; music, visual art, poetry, dance, architecture, circus, magic, science, comedy, law, food & wine….and even yoga!
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras
- Ottawa: Cinema Capital celebrates Ottawa with home movies on the big screens
- Concert review: Anishinabekwe showcases impressive talent
- Exhibition: Open Access at the Ottawa Art Gallery Annex