This is a classical music and multi-disciplinary arts festival. If you love music (do those people exist?), you’ll be sure to have a blast. Throughout the entire festival, there is a total of 78 concerts! There’s clearly something for everyone; music, visual art, poetry, dance, architecture, circus, magic, science, comedy, law, food & wine….and even yoga!
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future
- Podcast: Singer-songwriter Iskwé coming to the NAC