Get ready for mother’s day by creating a flower collage With Daniel Martelock. On Saturday April 22nd from 3-6pm Daniel will take you through how to create a collage flower your mother/grandmother/sister/daughter-ALL of the ladies in your life-will be sure to love for years to come. Advance sign up required by calling The HPH at 613-421-5087 or stop by to book your seat at the table. $35 per person=GREAT original piece of art. Makes a great gift or family/friend day out.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada