Today, managing risk is a top priority for festivals and events. You need to plan for every aspect your event, including preparing for any possible reality that could affect the safety of your attendees, volunteers and staff; damage your hard-earned brand; and adversely affect your financial sustainability.
This highly valuable two-part session will enable you to:
- Hear from sharp and insightful industry producers who will share some of their most challenging experiences and solutions, along with some of the outstanding internal and external assurances they’ve put in place to deliver safe and outstanding events
- Learn about recent successful City-led public-focused campaigns that support our industry’s risk management efforts, and how your future event could benefit
- Have your insurance-related questions answered by expert Lawrence McMullan (BFL Canada)
- Meet the City of Ottawa’s Event Central and the Special Events Advisory Team (SEAT) who will answer your questions about how to ensure your event meets all by-law requirements
- Meet new and established members of the festival, fair, and special events industry