Magic of Lights is a dazzling 2-kilometer drive-through holiday lights show featuring more than 300 spectacular displays using the latest LED technology and digital animations. Experience Magic of Lights from the comfort of your own car as you wind through the sparkling path of Ottawa’s favorite holiday tradition. One carload, one price. Magic of Lights is a great family entertainment value, and every ticket to Magic of Lights benefits The Ottawa Senators Foundation.
- Gig Pick: Santana at the Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18
- Jazz singer Antoine L. Collins releases latest album and celebrates jazz legend Nat King Cole’s 99th birthday—03.17.18 at Mercury Lounge
- Ottawa Café Crawl: Little Victories on Bank Street
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Podcast: Local children’s authors Rachel Eugster and Katherine Battersby