Visit Artists in their Studios: see where they work, view demonstrations and purchase original creations directly from the producers. The Madawaska Valley has always inspired artists and artisans to depict the history, people, culture and the natural beauty of this rugged yet peaceful landscape. Driving between Studios you will travel the historic paths of the Algonquin Nation and early settlers, view magnificent vistas, sparkling lakes and untapped wilderness. We invite you to discover what we call home!
- Gig Photos: Bon-Fire 2018
- Capital Pride: Venus Envy’s gallery provides a unique space for less represented artists
- Capital Pride: Special edition of Naked Boys Reading tonight—08.20.18
- Bigger and better, Westboro FUSE takes to the streets to celebrate community
- Capital Pride: Apt613’s guide to a very eventful Pride