Visit Artists in their Studios: see where they work, view demonstrations and purchase original creations directly from the producers. The Madawaska Valley has always inspired artists and artisans to depict the history, people, culture and the natural beauty of this rugged yet peaceful landscape. Driving between Studios you will travel the historic paths of the Algonquin Nation and early settlers, view magnificent vistas, sparkling lakes and untapped wilderness. We invite you to discover what we call home!
- The “Grandfather of Photoshop”: photographer Oscar Rejlander at the National Gallery — until 02.03.2019
- Lifelong jazz learning with Diane Nalini
- Ottawa Election 2018: School board trustees matter
- Soup Ottawa: serving up a better city, one bowl at a time—10.25.18
- Gig Pick: Michael Feuerstack album release at St. Alban’s Church—10.20.18