Lower Resolutions art exhibit is lo-fi pop-art that’s lost somewhere between Wes Anderson and Hieronymus Bosch. A collection of works from the creator of “Steal This Art,”the smash hit installation of Nuit Blanche Ottawa-Gatineau 2015. Show is up January 3rd-February 28th 2017. Stop by the opening to meet the artist January 12th 7-10pm.
- Theatre preview: Phantom of the Opry at The Gladstone
- Podcast: Double Experience guitarist Brock Tinsley
- Meet Pixie Cram, the 2017 Diefenbunker Museum artist-in-residence
- Exhibition: New Scratches by Stefan Thompson
- Bluesfest lineup includes LCD Soundsytem, Muse, Dead Obies, and Tom Petty