Lower Resolutions art exhibit is lo-fi pop-art that’s lost somewhere between Wes Anderson and Hieronymus Bosch. A collection of works from the creator of “Steal This Art,”the smash hit installation of Nuit Blanche Ottawa-Gatineau 2015. Show is up January 3rd-February 28th 2017. Stop by the opening to meet the artist January 12th 7-10pm.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada