Lower Resolutions art exhibit is lo-fi pop-art that’s lost somewhere between Wes Anderson and Hieronymus Bosch. A collection of works from the creator of “Steal This Art,”the smash hit installation of Nuit Blanche Ottawa-Gatineau 2015. Show is up January 3rd-February 28th 2017. Stop by the opening to meet the artist January 12th 7-10pm.
- Ottawa’s first-ever health hackathon is taking place this weekend
- Foodie Friday: Top Shelf Preserves
- La Patrouille de France dans le ciel de l’Outaouais
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Extended hours means more time to enjoy the National Gallery of Canada