Lower Resolutions art exhibit is lo-fi pop-art that’s lost somewhere between Wes Anderson and Hieronymus Bosch. A collection of works from the creator of “Steal This Art,”the smash hit installation of Nuit Blanche Ottawa-Gatineau 2015. Show is up January 3rd-February 28th 2017. Stop by the opening to meet the artist January 12th 7-10pm.
- Local organizers expect hundreds for Women’s March on Washington rally
- Onéguine au Centre National de Arts : une parenthèse de bonheur
- Run Coyote bring mist, romance, and mystery to Black Squirrel Books
- Walk the walk and talk the talk: Ottawa’s Women’s March on Washington
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?