This seasonal tradition and celebration is for residents, staff and the local community. It’s an opportunity to welcome support from our gracious donors. Light up the Grace is a neighbourhood tradition carried through from the Grace Hospital, and we are pleased to carry it forward. Your generous support will go towards dining tables, garden furniture and resident lifts. Join us for carols, a visit from Santa, hot chocolate and Christmas treats
- Community Builders: Marie Hackett strives to make the world better
- Six local spots for creative non-alcoholic cocktails
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Stars at the NAC—12.15.18
- Gig Pick: Holiday Boogie at Babylon—12.15.18