One of the top sopranos in the world, Karina Gauvin transports audiences with her incredible, toned range. With “a voice like liquid gold” (Seen and Heard International), the Canadian soprano joins Les Boréades de Montréal in a programme of baroque beauty featuring the works of Henry Purcell.
- Theatre review: Office Hours at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future