One of the top sopranos in the world, Karina Gauvin transports audiences with her incredible, toned range. With “a voice like liquid gold” (Seen and Heard International), the Canadian soprano joins Les Boréades de Montréal in a programme of baroque beauty featuring the works of Henry Purcell.
- Ottawa Champions play host to the All Star Game
- La Machine brings monsters to delight and amaze
- Mom Friends: building the ultimate care package for new mothers
- Canada Scene: Anishinabekwe celebrates Canada’s finest female Indigenous voices
- Foodie Friday: The Bowl serves up one tasty dish