One of the top sopranos in the world, Karina Gauvin transports audiences with her incredible, toned range. With “a voice like liquid gold” (Seen and Heard International), the Canadian soprano joins Les Boréades de Montréal in a programme of baroque beauty featuring the works of Henry Purcell.
- USoup is fueling big ideas
- Ottawa Architecture Week: Technically beautiful yet?
- Environmental tech of the future will be on display for Green Energy Doors Open in Ottawa
- Concert Review: Bruce Cockburn at the NAC with Terra Lightfoot
- Gig Photos: Obituary and Exodus at the Bronson Centre