In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Ottawa Architecture Week: Technically beautiful yet?
- Environmental tech of the future will be on display for Green Energy Doors Open in Ottawa
- Concert Review: Bruce Cockburn at the NAC with Terra Lightfoot
- Gig Photos: Obituary and Exodus at the Bronson Centre
- Theatre Review: You Are Happy at GCTC