In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Theatre review: Office Hours at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future