In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Exhibition: Dulce Tapp’s The Day of the Dead at Applecrate Galleries
- Carleton University could purchase Dominion Chalmers for new music school
- Theatre Review: A Christmas Carol at the National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill skating rink is open this weekend
- Foodie Friday: Gift guide to local whisky