In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Gig Pick: The Trews headline Hopped & Confused at Mill Street Brew Pub — 08.25.17
- Exhibition: Endless Landscapes at La Fonderie
- Playlist: 16 tracks to introduce you to the HoP 2017 lineup
- Gig Pick: The Robert Cray Band at Algonquin Commons Theatre — 08.25.17
- Hockey royalty will throw first pitch at the Champions game this Thursday night