In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Museum of Nature gets tropical with Butterflies in Flight
- Foodie Friday: 4 Degrees Brewing Company
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Meet Guy Hobeika, Ottawa’s most influential Snapchat artist
- Podcast: Ottawa 67’s head coach André Tourigny