In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture, You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- TEDxOttawa: Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival