In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Building The Wall is an opportunity to mobilize the audience into taking some responsibility
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Podcast: April Wine’s Brian Greenway
- Pop-up history: Turning Ottawa’s streetscapes into museum exhibits
- Ottawa Therapy Dogs: The healing power of fur