In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Ottawa Therapy Dogs: The healing power of fur
- Old growth timber gets new life as bluetooth speakers made in the Ottawa Valley
- Introducing BEING: Bronson Centre art studio champions creativity by artists and writers with developmental disabilities
- Ottawa’s 2017 Inside Out Film Festival: an overall success with a few missed opportunities
- Kimberly Sunstrum releases a diverse collection of beautifully crafted songs