In the heart of downtown, at 150 Elgin, JUNO House: R-Evolutions offers the public a unique opportunity to experience the story of Canadian music through the lens of the nation’s public arts funder, the Canada Council for the Arts. Come play the piano and see Joni Mitchell’s artwork, k.d. lang’s “wedding dress”, Drake’s running shoes, with pieces from the National Music Centre, JUNO Awards memorabilia and artwork from Canada Council’s Art Bank.
- Foodie Friday: à la carte brings together authors and chefs
- Concert review: Paul Marleyn and Frédéric Lacroix at MacKay United Church
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Gig Photos: Simple Plan at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope