Waking up to a summer rain storm, or the Sunday noises of a quiet house: minimalist piano has a way of conjuring that sense of calm, and evoking memories you’d long forgotten. Montreal’s Jean-Michel Blais’ (Arts & Crafts) enchanting instrumental compositions pair the melodic pop sensibilities of Amélie-era Yann Tiersen with the breathtaking technical skill of classical minimalists like Philip Glass and Erik Satie.
- Community Builders: Marie Hackett strives to make the world better
- Six local spots for creative non-alcoholic cocktails
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Stars at the NAC—12.15.18
- Gig Pick: Holiday Boogie at Babylon—12.15.18