Dress for Success Ottawa is having their annual sale on March 25th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at their NEW boutique (200 Catherine Street)! It’s that time of the year where we clear out our seasonal and overstock merchandise. You’ll be able to find great deals on professional and funky attire while helping women in our community find economic independence. All proceeds of the sale will be put towards Dress for Success Ottawa operations. Come shop for a cause!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire ?
- Theatre review: Motown the Musical at the National Arts Centre
- A Call for Relief: an interview with an emergency dispatcher
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras