A haunting documentary following the lives of several homeless people in Ottawa, we are allowed a glimpse into the thoughts and viewpoints of these people in a way we rarely have the opportunity to do. The Premiere is being held at Shepherds of Good Hope, outdoors, where we can meet the people who participated, in an outdoor setting, experiencing a snapshot of what comprises their days. The film took four years to complete, and was filmed solely by the director, who spents countless hours, in the depth of winter, with people he came to care deeply about. See the following trailer to discover a small part of the depth and artistry of this beautiful, panoramic documentary film.
- Tour de Blogosphere: Scene Partners
- Browse the book covers of this year’s Frank Hegyi Award submissions
- Gig Photos: Santana at Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18
- Broken Social Scene, Sam Roberts Band, Wintersleep headline the 2018 Dragon Boat Festival concert lineup
- Highlights: Cadence Weapon, Ottawa Theatre Challenge, and carried away on the crest of a wave lead show picks for second half of March