A haunting documentary following the lives of several homeless people in Ottawa, we are allowed a glimpse into the thoughts and viewpoints of these people in a way we rarely have the opportunity to do. The Premiere is being held at Shepherds of Good Hope, outdoors, where we can meet the people who participated, in an outdoor setting, experiencing a snapshot of what comprises their days. The film took four years to complete, and was filmed solely by the director, who spents countless hours, in the depth of winter, with people he came to care deeply about. See the following trailer to discover a small part of the depth and artistry of this beautiful, panoramic documentary film.
- Album Review: Radio Silence by The Cooper Brothers
- 30 new artists added to the MEGAPHONO 2018 lineup
- Gig Pick: Sarah Bradley EP release at Pressed—01.18.18
- Theatre Review: 887 at the National Arts Centre
- Gig Photos: Blackalicious at The 27 Club—01.13.18