Fresh Meat is a pop-up creative playground, where local theatre makers are given a unique opportunity to test new ideas in front of an audience. Each year, a fresh crop of Ottawa theatre artists are invited to create and premiere original 20-minute performance pieces at the two-weekend festival in October. FM7 presents ideas from 30-something local artists that are original, innovative, and that test the traditional boundaries of theatre. Participants have premiered works in a variety of genres, including dance, poetry, burlesque, clown, pantomime, performance art, standup, sketch comedy, storytelling, and many more.
- North of 7 Distillery: It’s all about the taste
- Exhibition: Alidade by Rachel Gray at General Assembly
- Exhibition: Alootook Ipellie’s Walking Both Sides of an Invisible Border at Carleton University Art Gallery—until 12.09.18
- Exhibition: Patrice Stanley’s EMPYREAN at the OAG—10.17.18 to 11.18.18
- Gig Photos: Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre—10.12.18