Fresh Meat is a pop-up creative playground, where local theatre makers are given a unique opportunity to test new ideas in front of an audience. Each year, a fresh crop of Ottawa theatre artists are invited to create and premiere original 20-minute performance pieces at the two-weekend festival in October. FM7 presents ideas from 30-something local artists that are original, innovative, and that test the traditional boundaries of theatre. Participants have premiered works in a variety of genres, including dance, poetry, burlesque, clown, pantomime, performance art, standup, sketch comedy, storytelling, and many more.
- Community Builders: Marie Hackett strives to make the world better
- Six local spots for creative non-alcoholic cocktails
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Stars at the NAC—12.15.18
- Gig Pick: Holiday Boogie at Babylon—12.15.18