A free workshop for parents who are uncertain of what or how to teach their kids about money. Pamela George is a credit counsellor in Ottawa who has dedicated her life to helping other escape and avoid and pitfalls of poor financial management. Come and learn about goal setting, planned spending, giving back, delayed gratification, tracking expenses, and separating savings from spending money. Bring the kids!
- Ottawa Therapy Dogs: The healing power of fur
- Old growth timber gets new life as bluetooth speakers made in the Ottawa Valley
- Introducing BEING: Bronson Centre art studio champions creativity by artists and writers with developmental disabilities
- Ottawa’s 2017 Inside Out Film Festival: an overall success with a few missed opportunities
- Kimberly Sunstrum releases a diverse collection of beautifully crafted songs