A free workshop for parents who are uncertain of what or how to teach their kids about money. Pamela George is a credit counsellor in Ottawa who has dedicated her life to helping other escape and avoid and pitfalls of poor financial management. Come and learn about goal setting, planned spending, giving back, delayed gratification, tracking expenses, and separating savings from spending money. Bring the kids!
- Council approves Ottawa’s first cannabis grow facility
- Theatre Review: The Clean House at The Gladstone
- SAW Video announces the Resolution 2018 screening program
- Theatre Review: How To Disappear Completely at Arts Court Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?