Finding birth families or long-lost relatives can be a daunting task. Come find out how both DNA testing and traditional research sources can help. Monica Byrne, Parent Finders Ottawa, will discuss adoption in Ontario and the resources of Parent Finders. Mags Gaulden, Grandma’s Genes, will illustrate the uses of DNA testing for adoption research.
- Chamberfest: Angela Hewitt, Z.E.N. Trio, Roby Lakatos are highlights of the 2018 lineup
- Crackup Comedy Night in Canada headliner Derek Edwards chats about comedy and his journey to stand-up
- Tour de Blogosphere: Scene Partners is an Ottawa-made podcast about comedy and life
- Browse the book covers of this year’s Frank Hegyi Award submissions
- Gig Photos: Santana at Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18