Fiesta de la Primavera is a festive latin-themed community event focusing on arts & culture to celebrate the return of spring in the ByWard Market. Organized by the ByWard Market Standholders Association thanks to the support of the City of Ottawa and Ottawa 2017 Civic Events Funding, this free event will feature activities and performances such as zumba, mariachis, capoeira, live art, flamenco, a dj and more! All activities will be held outdoors around 55 ByWard Market Square – at William Square and the new George St. Plaza.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Gig Photos: Simple Plan at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope
- Video: OIAF 2017 festival trailer
- Podcast: Recovery Day Ottawa organizers Gord Garner and Raylene Lang-Dion