Fiesta de la Primavera is a festive latin-themed community event focusing on arts & culture to celebrate the return of spring in the ByWard Market. Organized by the ByWard Market Standholders Association thanks to the support of the City of Ottawa and Ottawa 2017 Civic Events Funding, this free event will feature activities and performances such as zumba, mariachis, capoeira, live art, flamenco, a dj and more! All activities will be held outdoors around 55 ByWard Market Square – at William Square and the new George St. Plaza.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada