Fiesta de la Primavera is a festive latin-themed community event focusing on arts & culture to celebrate the return of spring in the ByWard Market. Organized by the ByWard Market Standholders Association thanks to the support of the City of Ottawa and Ottawa 2017 Civic Events Funding, this free event will feature activities and performances such as zumba, mariachis, capoeira, live art, flamenco, a dj and more! All activities will be held outdoors around 55 ByWard Market Square – at William Square and the new George St. Plaza.
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future
- Podcast: Singer-songwriter Iskwé coming to the NAC