Fiesta de la Primavera is a festive latin-themed community event focusing on arts & culture to celebrate the return of spring in the ByWard Market. Organized by the ByWard Market Standholders Association thanks to the support of the City of Ottawa and Ottawa 2017 Civic Events Funding, this free event will feature activities and performances such as zumba, mariachis, capoeira, live art, flamenco, a dj and more! All activities will be held outdoors around 55 ByWard Market Square – at William Square and the new George St. Plaza.
- 5 (free) ways to get your run on this summer and beyond
- Ottawa Fury FC look to upset Toronto FC in semi-final of the Canadian Championship
- CNA Présente – Une gamme d’artistes émergents et francophones pour satisfaire les mélomanes
- Foodie Friday: Centretown Emergency Food Centre needs extra support for 2017
- Gastronomie : La Maison du Kouign-Amann “Dans le gâteau breton, tout est bon”