Fiesta de la Primavera is a festive latin-themed community event focusing on arts & culture to celebrate the return of spring in the ByWard Market. Organized by the ByWard Market Standholders Association thanks to the support of the City of Ottawa and Ottawa 2017 Civic Events Funding, this free event will feature activities and performances such as zumba, mariachis, capoeira, live art, flamenco, a dj and more! All activities will be held outdoors around 55 ByWard Market Square – at William Square and the new George St. Plaza.
- A Call for Relief: an interview with an emergency dispatcher
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras
- Ottawa: Cinema Capital celebrates Ottawa with home movies on the big screens
- Concert review: Anishinabekwe showcases impressive talent