GNAG Theatre presents the beloved musical Fiddler on the Roof. We guarantee you a heart-warming and memorable experience, as we recreate Anatevka and its life 100 years ago. Tevye the milkman has 5 daughters. They’ll each need a husband. Everyone in the village has an opinion: particularly his daughters. While he and the rest of the elders in the village are deeply rooted in Tradition, his daughters’ forward thinking clashes with Tevye’s principles and causes a rift in the family. Join us as we celebrate our own village of singers and performers. Eleanor Crowder directs the staging. Lauren Saindon directs the music. Together, along with their incredible production team, they present show which will make more than your voice soar.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada