The Ottawa Symphony Orchestra’s annual Fête Champêtre is one Ottawa’s premier must-attend events for Ottawa’s culture set. This year’s fashionable event will be no exception – graciously hosted at the Italian Ambassador’s residence in Aylmer. Guests will be looking good and feeling good as they socialize over light refreshments and the sound of beautiful classical music – all among amazing luxury cars on display courtesy of our longtime sponsor Star Motors.
- Lauren & Amanda Do it returns for Fringe Encores
- Theatre review: Office Hours at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101