The Ottawa Symphony Orchestra’s annual Fête Champêtre is one Ottawa’s premier must-attend events for Ottawa’s culture set. This year’s fashionable event will be no exception – graciously hosted at the Italian Ambassador’s residence in Aylmer. Guests will be looking good and feeling good as they socialize over light refreshments and the sound of beautiful classical music – all among amazing luxury cars on display courtesy of our longtime sponsor Star Motors.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture, You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- TEDxOttawa: Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival