Hey Ottawa! Are you retired? A stay at home Mom? have a flexible work schedule?
Discover how to gain confidence in your food choices, and eliminate your cravings so you can have more energy to put toward the people and things you love.
For the first time ever, the Eats & Asana nutrition and yoga course is being offered in Ottawa!
The 7-week Eats & Asana nutrition and yoga course will help you to:
– Make healthy choices with confidence so you look good and feel good more often.
– Improve your digestion with proper food combinations, yoga poses, and breathing techniques so you have more energy to put toward the things you love.
– Create delicious, healthy meals that are quick, easy, and make healthy eating fit into even the busiest schedule.
– Become stronger, more flexible, and feel oh so good in your body so you’ll want to move more and sit less.
– Use yoga to calm your mind, reduce stress, and improve digestion so you can be present and enjoy life more.
– Phase out unhealthy foods with ease, while still feeling happy and satisfied, so you feel light and energetic every day.
COURSE DATES: Tuesdays, October 23 – December 4th
TIMES: 1:30 – 3:30 pm
LOCATION: iNSiDE Out STUDiO Barre (1416 Wellington W.)
COURSE FORMAT: 1 hour nutrition discussion + 1 hour yoga
*Full schedule available upon sign up.
The course includes:
-A course manual and complete set of notes
-Group sharing activities
-Live cooking class
-Bonuses! See website for details.
Details & Register here: https://www.selinarose.ca/ea/
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Payment plans available. Inquire at email@example.com
*No prior yoga experience required.