It’s money that’s neither in your bank account nor in your wallet, but somewhere in between—and stored electronically. It’s e-money and it’s beginning to change the way we spend. Explore the ways we used to pay, the ways we pay now and how we might pay in the future in this dynamic new exhibition. FREE ADMISSION.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Photos: Take a glimpse at the new Ottawa Art Gallery, opening this weekend
- Preview: Shay Kuebler’s Telemetry at the National Arts Centre—04.26.18 to 04.28.18
- Artists’ Legal Services Ottawa to host arts law conference in honour of its 5th anniversary
- Admission to the Ottawa Art Gallery is free on opening weekend—04.28.18 & 04.29.18