It’s money that’s neither in your bank account nor in your wallet, but somewhere in between—and stored electronically. It’s e-money and it’s beginning to change the way we spend. Explore the ways we used to pay, the ways we pay now and how we might pay in the future in this dynamic new exhibition. FREE ADMISSION.
- Five fun classes to get you moving this winter
- Wakefield Doc Fest announces the slate of films for 2018 edition
- Gig Pick: Souljazz Orchestra at The Black Sheep Inn—Two nights this weekend
- Carleton University and the University of Ottawa offer free and cheap courses to the public
- À la rencontre du « Dieu de la Danse », Vaslav Nijinsky