It’s money that’s neither in your bank account nor in your wallet, but somewhere in between—and stored electronically. It’s e-money and it’s beginning to change the way we spend. Explore the ways we used to pay, the ways we pay now and how we might pay in the future in this dynamic new exhibition. FREE ADMISSION.
- Exhibition: Impressionist Treasures: The Ordrupgaard Collection at the National Gallery of Canada—until 09.09.18
- CityMakers: Robot Missions empowers communities to apply low-cost robots for environmental challenges
- Centretown Comedy at Beerocracy—Thursdays starting 05.24.18
- Podcast: Slam poetry and spoken word gig picks
- Gig Planning 101 Workshop tackles inequality in the music industry—05.27.18