It’s money that’s neither in your bank account nor in your wallet, but somewhere in between—and stored electronically. It’s e-money and it’s beginning to change the way we spend. Explore the ways we used to pay, the ways we pay now and how we might pay in the future in this dynamic new exhibition. FREE ADMISSION.
- Carleton University and the University of Ottawa offer free and cheap courses to the public
- À la rencontre du « Dieu de la Danse », Vaslav Nijinsky
- Theatre Review: Grounded at The Gladstone
- Gig Pick: Cody Coyote at the NAC 4th Stage—01.25.18
- Theatre Review: What A Young Wife Ought To Know at GCTC