It’s money that’s neither in your bank account nor in your wallet, but somewhere in between—and stored electronically. It’s e-money and it’s beginning to change the way we spend. Explore the ways we used to pay, the ways we pay now and how we might pay in the future in this dynamic new exhibition. FREE ADMISSION.
- Gig Pick: Rich Aucoin at House of TARG—02.21.18
- Muay Thai fighters will square off in the Canadian War Museum for the Art of War II
- Ask Women Anything talks immigration in Ottawa
- Gig Pick: Sue Foley at the National Arts Centre—02.22.18
- Council approves Ottawa’s first cannabis grow facility