A fabulous Christmas concert from an incredible Canadian talent. A Juno-winning singer/songwriter whose soulful, rootsy sound has allowed for a nearly seamless bridging of the traditional country and blues worlds, Crystal Shawanda’s unique aboriginal cultural background has left her feeling like an outsider at times.
- Album Review: Radio Silence by The Cooper Brothers
- 30 new artists added to the MEGAPHONO 2018 lineup
- Gig Pick: Sarah Bradley EP release at Pressed—01.18.18
- Theatre Review: 887 at the National Arts Centre
- Gig Photos: Blackalicious at The 27 Club—01.13.18