For 15 days in June The Store at Zibi will house a POPUP shop showcasing over 150 Canadian and local Ottawa makers. Organized in collaboration between Freewheeling Craft + Makerhouse Co. this event will connect you with the stories of the people that make your stuff, and how creative entrepreneurs are shaping the next 150 years. The weekends of June 17-18 and 24-25 will host an outdoor craft market in the courtyard, and there will be a two week schedule of workshops and speaker series.
- Foodie Friday: Michael’s Dolce put a creative twist on a household staple
- La fureur de ce que je pense – Dans les profondeurs de l’œuvre de Nelly Arcan
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Podcast: Fury FC’s Ryan Williams
- Now celebrating 40 years, Paul Couvrette owns the longest running photography studio in Ottawa