For 15 days in June The Store at Zibi will house a POPUP shop showcasing over 150 Canadian and local Ottawa makers. Organized in collaboration between Freewheeling Craft + Makerhouse Co. this event will connect you with the stories of the people that make your stuff, and how creative entrepreneurs are shaping the next 150 years. The weekends of June 17-18 and 24-25 will host an outdoor craft market in the courtyard, and there will be a two week schedule of workshops and speaker series.
- Buy or sell vintage streetwear at Unavailable’s pop-up consignment shop this weekend
- AOE Arts Symposium: The future of art is in community engagement
- Gig photos: Jenn Grant at the NAC Theatre
- Gig photos: Doldrums Festival (night two) at Club SAW
- Gig photos: Doldrums Festival (night one) at Club SAW