For 15-days in June, CRAFTFEST celebrates handmade-in-Canada goods and the people who make them. Come shop from over 150 local artisans ranging from furniture and homewares, to fashion, body, food and drink. Key elements include an indoor POPUP SHOP in a historic brick building, WEEKEND MARKETS in the courtyard overlooking the Ottawa River, DIY WORKSHOPS scheduled throughout, and it all starts with THE BREWERY MARKET on Sunday, June 11th. More details and hours at www.CRAFT-FEST.ca!
- Theatre review: Maestro at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Michael’s Dolce put a creative twist on a household staple
- La fureur de ce que je pense – Dans les profondeurs de l’œuvre de Nelly Arcan
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Podcast: Fury FC’s Ryan Williams