For 15-days in June, CRAFTFEST celebrates handmade-in-Canada goods and the people who make them. Come shop from over 150 local artisans ranging from furniture and homewares, to fashion, body, food and drink. Key elements include an indoor POPUP SHOP in a historic brick building, WEEKEND MARKETS in the courtyard overlooking the Ottawa River, DIY WORKSHOPS scheduled throughout, and it all starts with THE BREWERY MARKET on Sunday, June 11th. More details and hours at www.CRAFT-FEST.ca!
- 5 (free) ways to get your run on this summer and beyond
- Ottawa Fury FC look to upset Toronto FC in semi-final of the Canadian Championship
- CNA Présente – Une gamme d’artistes émergents et francophones pour satisfaire les mélomanes
- Foodie Friday: Centretown Emergency Food Centre needs extra support for 2017
- Gastronomie : La Maison du Kouign-Amann “Dans le gâteau breton, tout est bon”