For 15-days in June, CRAFTFEST celebrates handmade-in-Canada goods and the people who make them. Come shop from over 150 local artisans ranging from furniture and homewares, to fashion, body, food and drink. Key elements include an indoor POPUP SHOP in a historic brick building, WEEKEND MARKETS in the courtyard overlooking the Ottawa River, DIY WORKSHOPS scheduled throughout, and it all starts with THE BREWERY MARKET on Sunday, June 11th. More details and hours at www.CRAFT-FEST.ca!
- Gig photos: The Acorn at St. Alban’s Church
- Ottawa Public Library annual report shows off a year of milestones and innovations
- 2017 Writersfest lineup showcases 40+ acclaimed Canadian and international authors
- There’s a Sens fan account giving away hockey and concert tickets
- Gig photos: Silverstein at the Brass Monkey