The stars of the LPGA Tour will challenge for the CP Women’s Open from August 21-27, 2017 at Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club in Ottawa. The CP Women’s Open is proud to name the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario as the official tournament charity for 2017. Funds raised will be dedicated to the pediatric cardiology program and are being matched by CP through its CP Has Heart community program. The CP Women’s Open, Canada’s National Women’s Open Golf Championship, is proudly sponsored by CP, RBC, WestJet, Levelwear, Coors Light, Ballantine’s, MNP and Ottawa Tourism. For information on volunteer opportunities, tickets or corporate hospitality, visit www.cpwomensopen.com, or call 1-866-571-5742.
- Ottawa Architecture Week: Technically beautiful yet?
- Environmental tech of the future will be on display for Green Energy Doors Open in Ottawa
- Concert Review: Bruce Cockburn at the NAC with Terra Lightfoot
- Gig Photos: Obituary and Exodus at the Bronson Centre
- Theatre Review: You Are Happy at GCTC