Join Chef Bruce Wood for an evening of culinary entertainment as we examine what to stock in your pantry to make everyday cooking easier. We will discuss what spices, dry goods and freezer items to always have on hand to make cooking more enjoyable and less stressful. There will be a food tasting and recipe handouts.
- Foodie Friday: à la carte brings together authors and chefs
- Concert review: Paul Marleyn and Frédéric Lacroix at MacKay United Church
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Gig Photos: Simple Plan at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope