Join Chef Bruce Wood for an evening of culinary entertainment as we examine what to stock in your pantry to make everyday cooking easier. We will discuss what spices, dry goods and freezer items to always have on hand to make cooking more enjoyable and less stressful. There will be a food tasting and recipe handouts.
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada
- The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival offers a concert series stacked full of Canadian talent