Join Chef Bruce Wood for an evening of culinary entertainment as we examine what to stock in your pantry to make everyday cooking easier. We will discuss what spices, dry goods and freezer items to always have on hand to make cooking more enjoyable and less stressful. There will be a food tasting and recipe handouts.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire ?
- Theatre review: Motown the Musical at the National Arts Centre
- A Call for Relief: an interview with an emergency dispatcher
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras