Join Chef Bruce Wood for an evening of culinary entertainment as we examine what to stock in your pantry to make everyday cooking easier. We will discuss what spices, dry goods and freezer items to always have on hand to make cooking more enjoyable and less stressful. There will be a food tasting and recipe handouts.
- Ottawa’s 2017 Inside Out Film Festival: an overall success with a few missed opportunities
- Kimberly Sunstrum releases a diverse collection of beautifully crafted songs
- Highly anticipated poet Rupi Kaur spoke to a sold out crowd
- Traversée : « une journée qui se déchire, un monde qui se déplace »
- Grey Cup Festival brings more than just a game to Ottawa