Don’t miss this opportunity to sample a wide range of artisanal cheeses and stock up for the holidays! Accessorise your cheese with local crackers, baked goods, condiments, and other gourmet wares from local vendors. Enjoy cooking demonstrations that feature the finest Quebec and Ontario cheeses and enjoy fondue, raclette, and cheese-making stations. Your ticket includes a cooler tote, a baguette, and a complimentary glass of wine.
- Gig Pick: Santana at the Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18
- Jazz singer Antoine L. Collins releases latest album and celebrates jazz legend Nat King Cole’s 99th birthday—03.17.18 at Mercury Lounge
- Ottawa Café Crawl: Little Victories on Bank Street
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Podcast: Local children’s authors Rachel Eugster and Katherine Battersby