Directed by Kevin Reeves, Seventeen Voyces chamber choir presents Charlie Chaplin’s The Gold Rush. The 1925 silent classic will be projected on a large screen and accompanied by live choral music and organ virtuoso Matthew Larkin. At 7:30 pm, St. Matthew’s Anglican Church, 130 Glebe Ave. near Bank St. Students $15, Adults $25. Info & tickets at www.seventeenvoyces.ca
- Preview: Shay Kuebler/Radical System Art performs Telemetry at the National Arts Centre—04.26.18 to 04.28.18
- Artists’ Legal Services Ottawa to host arts law conference in honour of its 5th anniversary
- Admission to the Ottawa Art Gallery is free on opening weekend—04.28.18 & 04.29.18
- Exhibition: Tributaries at Mississippi Valley Textile Museum—until 06.23.18
- Who’s running for city council?