Directed by Kevin Reeves, Seventeen Voyces chamber choir presents Charlie Chaplin’s The Gold Rush. The 1925 silent classic will be projected on a large screen and accompanied by live choral music and organ virtuoso Matthew Larkin. At 7:30 pm, St. Matthew’s Anglican Church, 130 Glebe Ave. near Bank St. Students $15, Adults $25. Info & tickets at www.seventeenvoyces.ca
- Ottawa Minute—Episode 5: Contemporary Choirs
- Gig Photos: War of Ages at Mavericks—04.19.18
- Match Preview: Ottawa Fury FC home opener at TD Place—04.21.18
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Community Builders: Coach Andy Waterman teaches community through basketball