On the 20th, 21st and 22nd of July 2018, stone carvers from Canada, the U.S. and Europe will congregate at the famous Sparks Street outdoor Mall in Ottawa Ontario to display their skills and creativity. Using hand tools only, participants will have 18 hours over three days to complete their pieces. The public is invited to enjoy the sights and sounds of this traditional work site and to engage with the carvers. Following the carving on the afternoon of Sunday July 22nd at 2:00pm, all pieces will be auctioned to the public, with proceeds being donated to Ottawa Innercity Ministries.
- Gig Photos: Bon-Fire 2018
- Capital Pride: Venus Envy’s gallery provides a unique space for less represented artists
- Capital Pride: Special edition of Naked Boys Reading tonight—08.20.18
- Bigger and better, Westboro FUSE takes to the streets to celebrate community
- Capital Pride: Apt613’s guide to a very eventful Pride